Effective date: May 25, 2018
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a device.
Data Processor (Or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who Processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to Process your Personal Data more effectively.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Process (Or Processing)
Use of Personal Data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a Website page visit).
Types Of Personal Data Collected
We collect several different types of Personal Data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data about yourself which may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Personal Data Obtained Indirectly
Your Personal Data may be shared with us by third parties including, for example, your colleagues, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers. To the extent we have not done so already, we will notify you when we receive information about you from them and tell you how and why we intend to use that information.
We may also collect information how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Personal Data
We use the collected Personal Data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service (including the performance of contracts to which you or your business is a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract)
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
The law requires us to rely on one or more lawful grounds to Process your Personal Data. We consider the grounds listed below are relevant:
- Where you have given consent to us for a particular purpose (for example, if you have signed up to receive updates about or Service).
- Where necessary so we can comply with a legal obligation (for example where we are obliged to share your personal information with regulatory bodies who govern our work and services).
- Where necessary for the performance of a contract to which you or your employer are a party or to take steps at your request prior to entering a contract (for example if enter into a contract to receive our Services).
- Where there is a legitimate interest in us doing so – The law allows us to collect and use Personal Data if it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate interests (as long as that processing is fair, balanced and does not unduly impact your rights).
Retention Of Data
Transfer Of Data
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we will store and Process your Personal Data in the UK or within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). However, we may use agencies and/or supplies to Process personal data on our behalf. Your personal information may therefore be transferred or stored outside, and/or otherwise processed by Processors, outside, the UK or EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Some countries outside of the UK or EEA have a lower standard of protection for personal information, including lower security requirements and fewer rights for individuals. Where your Personal Data is transferred, stored and/or otherwise processed outside the UK or EEA, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the recipient implements appropriate safeguards (such as by entering into the standard contractual clauses) to protect your Personal Data and that your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Notice. If you have any questions about such safeguards, please contact us.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure For Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, and we endeavour to ensure that there are appropriate and proportionate technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, destructions, misuse, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of or access to your Personal Data but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you+
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to us. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may employ third party Service Providers, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: (0044)(0) 20 8580 8892
- By Post: Coln Industrial Estate 5, Old Bath Road, Slough SL3 0NJ, UK